Two years ago, Blackstone Labs brought the supplement industry to its knees. With the strongest pre workout formula of All-Time. Angel Dust! Angel Dust not only led the category, but reinvented how people would look at pre workouts. For normal supplement companies a game changer only comes along once a decade, if they’re lucky. For Blackstone Labs, it’s a habit. Which is exactly why after two years we’ve upped the ante on our own #1 pre workout supplement. Why did we do that? Because you’re either getting better or you’re getting worse. Maintaining is for losers.
What Is Dust v2?
It’s time for DUST! Dust v2 is our top performing pre workout. What can I expect with Dust v2? Explosive strength and power. Extreme energy. Increased Endurance. And fire hose sized veins and pumps all in just ONE scoop. There’s no fillers or junk. This is simply the best tasting, highest quality ingredients available on the market. You can’t have the most potent products in the industry and go half-assed on the formula. That means none of the side-effects you hate. Like cramping, anxiety, or trips to the restroom 10 minutes into your workout. If you thought that the original Angel Dust with Hype was a sick combo, Dust V2 works even better.
Assess your tolerance, ladies and gentleman. Dust V2 is not for the faint of heart. Thought you couldn’t have better workouts than you did on the original formula? Try again my friends, this Pre Workout is about to blow your mind! Strength, endurance, power, and pumps – nothing else matters in a workout.
Dust v2 Pre Workout Ingredients:
- Beta Alanine reduces lactic acid build up while training. This allows for more sets and reps throughout the course of a workout.
- L-Taurine increases mental concentration and alertness. It can also improve your overall sense of well-being.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate plays a vital role in energy metabolism. It can transport fatty acids into mitochondria where they can be burned for energy.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 is primarily known as a precursor to nitric oxide. This allows for better pumps while training.
- N-Acetly-L Tyrosine benefits include mood enhancement, counteracting negative side effects of stimulants. By lowering anxiety, and promoting healthy blood pressure during times of stress.
- Betaine Anhydrous may boost your production of vital neurotransmitters and support SAM-e levels. This can promote a positive outlook.
- Agmatine Sulfate has been shown to help extend pumps to long after your workout is complete.
- L-Norvaline is a form of the branched chain amino acid known as Valine. It has been suggested to help support circulation and cardiovascular efficiency. .
- Di-Caffeine Malate generates the same energy and focus as caffeine. But with less stress on the stomach.
- Caffeine Anhydrous benefits include improved focus, energy, and elevated mood.
- Hordenine supports mental and physical energy and a positive mood.
- N-Methyl Tyramine supports increases in energy levels, mental focus, and delivers jitter-free energy.
- MaxxEndureXT is an electrolyte which enhances endurance and recovery.
- Stearoyl vanillylamide is a naturally-occurring capsaicin analogue found in various pepper species. Capsaicin is responsible for the hot/burning feeling caused by chili peppers